For the first time this week I tried an ice tea and it was delicious, the perfect addition to a sunny day!
So here’s the recipe:
- 5 Teaspoons of Twinings Lemongrass and Peppermint loose infusion
- 200 ml boiled water
- Lots of ice
- 1 litre of sparkling lemonade
- Fresh mint leaves
- Pour the 200 ml of boiled water over the loose infusion and brew for five minutes.
- Add ice cubes to cool down the brew quicker.
- Once it’s cooled down enough, add the sparkling lemonade and put it in the fridge to chill.
- Serve over ice and fresh mint leaves.
Have a wonderful week!
Disclosure: This post was not commissioned. All words and opinions are my own.